This is the first ever ‘The Art Classroom’ competition and being a little bored over the summer holidays I decided to jazz up some boring Rockband Drumsticks. The Drumsticks themselves are official Rockband sticks, the logos are partially hidden with artwork, though be assured that they are the real deal. Each stick is individually customised with unique artwork, hand-drawn with permanent markers, sharpies and permanent inks. The left stick reveals a hand reaching from the flames towards skulls emerging from the smoke, it’s tip oozes black ink, dripping down the shaft. The right stick shows a skeletal hand, like a gruesome x-ray.
So you may be asking how you win this quirky prize. It’s easy, just answer the two questions below in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and address with its postcode by the 1st August 2009.
1) When you mix the three primary colours in equal portions you get a tertiary colour. What is the name of this colour?
2) Which Rock Band performed the awesome hit ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’?
The Small Print:
• BOTH answers must be emailed to email@example.com along with your NAME and posting ADDRESS (include postcode).
• All answers must be received before 12pm on 1st August 2009, any received after this date will not be included.
• The winner will be chosen by random from the correct entries received.
• The prize will be posted before or on 4th August 2009 and will be sent to the winners address via recorded Royal Mail post.
• The Rockband Drumsticks may wear or smudge with use.
• The Art Classroom has the right to inform others of your win.
• Your email, address or other details will not be used outside of the competition. All entries and details will be erased after the winner has received their prize.
• The winner will be notified after 6pm on the 1st August 2009 via email.
• There is no age restriction.
• ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.